The Gangster NFTs can have base rewards after staking, and the base rewards will accumulate based on the time of staking until all rewards are paid out.
The Gangster Leads and SWATs don't have the base rewards: - The rewards for the Gangster Leads mainly come from the protection fee from the Gangsters; - While the rewards for the SWATs mainly come from both the Gangsters and Gangster Leads.
Low level Gangsters will need to pay out 90% of their earnings, of which, 50% gives to Gangster Lead, and 40% gives to SWAT. If 10,000 rewards were claimed by Gangsters:
- 5,000 would go to Gangster leaders. Lv.4 Gangster Leads will split 25% (1,250) equally and Lv.5 Gangster Leads will split 75% (3,750).
- 4,000 would go to SWAT team.
The SWAT receives 10,000 $CASH as the protection racket from the Gangster and Gangster Lead, then Lv.1 SWAT would receive 770 $CASH, Lv.2 SWAT would receive 2,310 $CASH and Lv.3 SWAT would receive 6,920 $CASH, distributed equally to all SWAT members in the same level.
When the Gangsters unstake and have 10,000 $CASH rewards in total:
- There will be a 50% probability that the Gangsters will lose 100% of the rewards.
- If the Gangsters lose 100% of the rewards, 7,000 would go to Gangster leaders. Lv.4 Gangster Leads will split 25% (1,750) equally and Lv.5 Gangster Leads will split 75% (5,250).
- 3,000 would go to SWAT. Lv.1 SWAT will split 7.7% (231), Lv.2 SWAT will split 23.1% (693), and Lv.3 SWAT will split 69.2% (2,076).