Gangster Legends
Searchโ€ฆ
๐Ÿฅท
Roles

Gangsters

Introduction

The RichCity family has mastered all the Gangsters in the Rich city, and every gang must obey his orders. Theyโ€™ve now decided to load up their $CASH reserves in anticipation of the upcoming new year, when business is expected to be even better!
Behind the scenes, a rogue insider within Spooky Bank has now leaked this impending $CASH boost to several infamous and well-trained Gangsters. The greedy Gangsters have now decided to team up and plan for the biggest money heist of this modern era; they're set on stealing ALL the $CASH from Spooky Bank! The plan is to steal all the $CASH, in which some will be used to upgrade their weaponry, promote some Gangsters to leaders, and enjoy the gang's dividends.
You can upgrade your Gangster to become a lead so that you will have a better chance to have more rewards! Your NFT MUST be unstaked in order to upgrade them!
Gagsters can only become Gangster leads by spending some of their hard earned $CASH to get some clean new threads, diamond chains and a new arsenal of weaponry!

Levels of Gangster

There are 3 different levels of Gangster NFT. When you reach level 4, you become a Gangster lead!
You need to spend $CASH to level up your Gangster NFTs. If you want to level up your Gangster/Gangster lead when they are staking, you need to unstake them at first.
Check this form for things you need to know about:
Type
$CASH needed to upgrade to the next level
Gangster Lv.1
100
Gangster Lv.2
300
Gangster Lv.3
900
Gangster lead Lv.4
2700
Gangster lead Lv.5
/
Check NFT Mint for the mint methods.

SWAT

Introduction

A massive roadblock is waiting for the gangsters. To steal all the $CASH, theyโ€™ll have to watch their backs for the conspicuously greedy and keen-eyed corrupt SWAT! The SWAT has received intel on this impending heist, and theyโ€™ve set their sights on arresting these sneaky gangsters.
However, itโ€™s no secret what the main intentions of the corrupt SWAT are, they have already reached an agreement with the Gangster Lead, Gangsters MUST pay tribute of their hard-earned $CASH or lose all $CASH and be put in jail if they fail.
Although, the SWAT occupies a small percentage of the city, do NOT underestimate their threat to the Gangsters! In this city, every SWAT officer wants to fill the pockets, and they will do so by taking it from the Gangsters of RichCity!

Levels of SWAT

There are 3 different levels of SWAT NFT.
You need to spend $CASH to level up your SWAT NFTs. If you want to level up your SWAT NFTs when they are staking, you need to unstake them at first.
Check this form for things you need to know about:
Type
$CASH needed to upgrade to the next level
SWAT Lv.1
900
SWAT Lv.2
2700
SWAT Lv.3
/

Eva

EVA is a new female character in the game, she appears to help the city's heritage. All future new NFT mint will rely on Eva.
Eva will also play an important role in the new Gang Rush game, which will also receive higher rewards than other NFT roles.
Eva will also have a high weight in the coming new games!

Level Up

EVA has a total of 5 levels, and needs $DRUG token to level up, details as follows:
Level
$DRUG needed to upgrade to the next level
1
20
2
60
3
180
4
540
5
/
  • Eva does not participate in the Legend game.
  • The initial number of Eva that can be directly minted is capped at 3000, after the total quantity of Eva reaches to 3000, the new NFT Mint method will be applied.
  • 70% of the consumed $DRUG will be added to the Liquidity Pool, the rest 30% will be sent to special address for ecological rewards.

So what's the benefit to level up your NFTs?

The NFTs are necessary in the current and future RichCity games.
The NFT roles with a higher level always receive higher earning, if you want to build your wealth, be the minority in the RichCity!
You can take the Legend game as an example to know the benefits of a higher level NFT.
Copy link
On this page
Gangsters
Introduction
Levels of Gangster
SWAT
Introduction
Levels of SWAT
Eva
Level Up
So what's the benefit to level up your NFTs?